Dr. David Greenspun MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery New York, NY

4.7

August 9th, 2016
Post op
Excellent and talented surgeon with a wonderful bedside manner. Attention to detail and very personalized care. Office staff is fabulous.

May 13th, 2016
Fantastic overall reconstruction. Nothing but great things to say.

December 7th, 2015
DIEP Flap Reconstruction
Dr. Greenspun is an extremely talented physician. He has a very calming manner and always takes the time to answer questions. He is friendly and caring and although he is a first rate physician, he doesn't take himself too seriously, which is very rare for someone at his caliber. His assistant, Alison, is wonderful. She is extremely helpful and makes a busy doctor very efficient but at the same time there is a warmth that really shines through as they really seem to care about the patient.

September 18th, 2015
Incredible talented and caring Physician . Not attitude and quick to smile . Never felt rushed and always answered all our questions so that we understood all our options. Always research all your Physicians before but I can tell you from experience.You will find NO better than this man

April 12th, 2015
I had DIEP reconstructions and a nipple sharing procedure. I'm incredibly happy.

October 2nd, 2014
I highly recommend Dr. Greenspun for the DIEP reconstructive breast surgery using your own tissue. My case was a bit challenging because I needed to have one delayed and one immediate reconstructed breast due to my possible cancer prognosis. Dr. Greenspun tailored his approach to my specific case and worked with my breast surgeon along the way. I am very happy with the results!!! Not only is he is a talented micro-surgeon but he is a great guy. He is compassionate, kind and will do everything he can to manage his patients' expectations and discomfort. Whether it be meeting his patients at the hospital on a Saturday morning to take out their drains or making follow-up post-op phone calls after hours, he is a diligent and dedicated surgeon. I think one of the nurses said it best, "His hands are blessed," and so is his heart.

March 31st, 2014
Former patient
I had the diep flap surgery and although the doctor was great, I would not reccomend this proceedure to anyone. I was in great shape, never smoked, exercised regularly, etc. The results were a nightmare. The tranferred fat died off, I got an infection, the perfusion was so poor all of the flap had to be removed I am left scared. I have had 4 additional surgeries to fix the original and I am not done yet. Think very hard before doing this proceedure.

June 13th, 2010
One of the best most humane and caring doctors I have ever had. Truely concerned about the care and outcome of his patients. Informative and extremely knoweledgeable about all surgical options! An angel!

December 5th, 2009
One of the most caring, competent, and compassionate Doctors I have ever known! Made patient feel special and cared about. Explains all procedural options in clear and concise manner. Dr. Greenspun goes beyond what I have ever know a doctor to do. Follow up is great and I never felt I was bothering him with any of my questions! He is an angel!

August 21st, 2009
The best doctor
so happy that I found him when I had my cancer never expected to get such a warm and caring doctor and when ever I had a question he always called me back. He is the best!