Dr. David Gregory MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Decatur, IL

November 7th, 2016
The Nomad
Rock Springs, Clinton, Decatur, Mt. Zion. Drove 30 miles to see him. Not worth it, Hole in the wall operation now, unfriendly staff and trying to milk patients with unprofessional blood tests (stuck my arm 5 times) 2 - 200 dollar drug screens and an attempt to get me for another one on my family of 5. I was looking for another DR. but he sent me a get lost letter instead (refusing to pay for his Hawaii Trip drug screen) ----> (Classy Dr. Gregory)

January 23rd, 2014
Very good Doctor. I personally believe in him and his medical professionalism. In fact when he left my home town very suddenly, I waited until he was reestablished and I now travel 30 miles to see him. It is worth it. I highly recommend him.

October 21st, 2011
Dr gregory is the most caring and compassionate physician I have ever met. Does anyone know where he went. I will travel anywhere to keep him as my physician. Dr Gregory was the only one to successfully diagnose me

September 17th, 2011
Finding where he went
Just would like to find where he went after John Warner. He was my doctor and I do not want to which, that is how good he is.

September 11th, 2011
Dropped me without any reason, and then left the practice he was in, first at Rock Springs, then at Clinton Rural Health, without warning. He left me, a disabled veteran, with no medical care. That's completely irresponsible!
Doctor's Response

If I would have had any control over my exit of either of those positions, all of my former patients would have been notified of it and where I was going. Unfortunately, in the business of medicine, it is a long-standing policy of physician employers to be vague and sometimes not to give out any information about a former employed physician's exit from a practice. I wish things could have turned out differently, but I was not in control of communication with my former patients in either case.