A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Greifinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Greifinger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greifinger
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Greifinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Greifinger, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Greifinger graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Greifinger has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Cathedral Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Greifinger MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David J. Greifinger practice?
- Dr. David Greifinger has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Greifinger practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Belleville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Harrison, NJ.
See Belleville Surgeons.