A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Greifinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Greifinger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Greifinger, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Greifinger graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Greifinger has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Cathedral Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Jeffrey Greifinger MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David J. Greifinger practice?
- Dr. David Greifinger has 1 office location.
Dr. David Greifinger practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Belleville, NJ.
See Belleville Surgeons.