Dr. David Grekin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Grekin?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. David Grekin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 5th, 2017

Superior Care!!!!!!

I went in to see Dr.Grekin for an acne flare only to find out I didn't have acne but rosacea. For years I had been using the wrong meds!! I was given the right medication and have been doing great. Thank you Dr.Grekin!!!!!!

May 5th, 2017

Wonderful treatment

Dr.Grekin was very knowledgeable and took the time to explain my skin problems. He answered all my questions and explained that my course of treatment would be better then taking steroids as I had before. He also showed me study's that my old treatment was no longer the latest treatment and that my old treatment could cause me harm. I am very thankful to Dr. Grekin and his staff.

May 3rd, 2017

Excellent experience!!!

Dr. Grekin was very courteous, professional and knowledgable. I recommend him and will happily go back to see him again. He is a very kind and gentle doctor.

October 14th, 2016

Excellent!

Dr. Grekin was super friendly, informative, and took the time to explain my condition. Would definitely recommend him to anyone!

August 30th, 2016

A great dermatologist!!!

Weeks ago, I made an appt. to see Dr. Grekin. I was concerned about some spots on my legs that I thought may be cancerous cells. He immediately relieved my anxiety, and let me know what the spots were and not to be concerned. Since I was there, I asked about 2 spots on my face. He performed a procedure and within a week, the spots no longer were painful and scaly. I lived with hiding those spots with makeup for years. He made them disappear in a week. I would recommend him to any one of my friends or family!

July 18th, 2016

Horrible!

Please do not ever go see this man! He has no idea what he's doing and he caused me great harm. If you are seeking nb-uvb he does not have it and will not tell you.. He only has broad ban uvb.

June 13th, 2016

Malpractice!

His doctor and I use the word sparingly treated me for a lymphoma and instead of using the light therapy that I was prescribed he used the wrong treatment on me and did not tell me until there was a problem. Why would a doctor not follow a prescribed and not tell the patient what he was doing?

January 11th, 2016

Indifferent in his approach. Seems knowledgeable within his field. Businesslike and dismissive in nature so appointment felt like I was an inconvenience to be there

January 13th, 2015

Arrogant, Dismissive, Irresponsible

Appt 1: Doctor was so dismissive, I could barely get a word in, let alone finish a sentence. Appt 2: Kept me waiting an hour, only to have the nurse tell me they never got the lab sample. No apology, just asserted excuses; I never even saw the doctor. But would I like to reschedule? I declined.

January 18th, 2013

I forgot my credit card. 30 year patient with clinic. Never had a balanced owed. would not see me unless copay was satisfied at time of visit. Unbelievable. Was asked to reschedule appointment?? West Bend Clinic...here I come!

September 5th, 2017