Overall Review

2.4

October 14th, 2016
Excellent!
Dr. Grekin was super friendly, informative, and took the time to explain my condition. Would definitely recommend him to anyone!

August 29th, 2016
A great dermatologist!!!
Weeks ago, I made an appt. to see Dr. Grekin. I was concerned about some spots on my legs that I thought may be cancerous cells. He immediately relieved my anxiety, and let me know what the spots were and not to be concerned. Since I was there, I asked about 2 spots on my face. He performed a procedure and within a week, the spots no longer were painful and scaly. I lived with hiding those spots with makeup for years. He made them disappear in a week. I would recommend him to any one of my friends or family!

July 18th, 2016
Horrible!
Please do not ever go see this man! He has no idea what he's doing and he caused me great harm. If you are seeking nb-uvb he does not have it and will not tell you.. He only has broad ban uvb.

June 13th, 2016
Malpractice!
His doctor and I use the word sparingly treated me for a lymphoma and instead of using the light therapy that I was prescribed he used the wrong treatment on me and did not tell me until there was a problem. Why would a doctor not follow a prescribed and not tell the patient what he was doing?

January 10th, 2016
Indifferent in his approach. Seems knowledgeable within his field. Businesslike and dismissive in nature so appointment felt like I was an inconvenience to be there

January 13th, 2015
Arrogant, Dismissive, Irresponsible
Appt 1: Doctor was so dismissive, I could barely get a word in, let alone finish a sentence. Appt 2: Kept me waiting an hour, only to have the nurse tell me they never got the lab sample. No apology, just asserted excuses; I never even saw the doctor. But would I like to reschedule? I declined.

January 17th, 2013
I forgot my credit card. 30 year patient with clinic. Never had a balanced owed. would not see me unless copay was satisfied at time of visit. Unbelievable. Was asked to reschedule appointment?? West Bend Clinic...here I come!