A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gremse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Gremse is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Gremse, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Lactose Intolerance
Education & Awards
Dr. Gremse graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gremse has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Infirmary West
- USA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Gremse MD is a male Pediatric Gastroenterologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David Gremse practice?
- Dr. David Gremse has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Gremse practices Pediatric Gastroenterology near Mobile, AL.
See Mobile Pediatric Specialists.