Dr. David Gremse MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatric Gastroenterology Mobile, AL

October 20th, 2016
Laura Wilson
My child has seen Dr. Gremse for years for his stomach issues. He is the nicest, most brilliant man. He spends time at each visit explaining why my child's symptoms are present and how to best treat them. You can't find a better Peds GI doc in the country!!

February 4th, 2015
Awful Staff
Dr. Gremse was very nice however, his office staff are the WORST I have ever seen! Rude & unprofessional!!!!

February 16th, 2012
Dr. Gremse is a nice person, but needs to study up on the more 'rare' conditions. Been seeing him with my child for several months for a serious GI issue, but Dr. G. has not been able to help. All we have are medical bills piling up and no help for our child. He may be a good doctor for the more common digestive disorders, but he needs to put forth a little more effort and do some research so maybe he can help the ones with the less common problems. He just sends us away each time without any hope or answers, and doesn't suggest anyone else who might be able to help. All he says is, "It could be this, it could be that, etc." which doesn't help a young child that can't digest anything and could be suffering nutritionally. I plan to go to another doctor who's more knowledgeable in the area of malabsorption, and the rude office staff tells me I'll have to pay 60 cents a page for my child's medical records. After all the money and wasted office visits and procedures, they could be nice and give me my childs records! I thought this was very uncalled for. Plus, the wait time has always been 2 hours each time I've been! That is absurd, especially when you have a 2 year old who isn't very patient in a boring exam room! NOT happy with Dr. G., but especially with the way they run things at that office!

October 11th, 2011
Knowledgeable and thorough
Dr. Gremse takes plenty of time with the patient and seems to have plenty of knowledge about GI problems. There's an elderly woman in the waiting room that reads books real loudly to the kids. She's a little scary and obnoxiously loud when you're trying to fill out paperwork, but I guess she thinks she's helping by entertaining the kids. The wait is forever long, but I guess it's because the doctor is spending enough time with each patient. I liked him a lot, but didn't like the wait and the unfriendly staff up front.

September 15th, 2008
The best Gastroenterologist in Las Vegas
An excellent and caring doctor. Really takes his time and is very caring.

May 8th, 2008
Excellent GI
We have seen numerous pediatric GI's and Dr. Gremse is the best. You will wait a very long time, and his staff is okay. The waiting room is not kid friendly even though it is a pediatric office. However, if you have problems with the other GI's in Las Vegas, then please see him.