A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Grey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Grey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Grey, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grey graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Grey has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Scott Grey MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Grey practice?
- Dr. David Grey has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Grey practices Ophthalmology near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Ophthalmologists.