A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Grice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Grice is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Grice graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Grice has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David L Grice DO is a male Dermatologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Grice practice?
- Dr. David Grice has 1 office location.
Dr. David Grice practices Dermatology near Grand Prairie, TX.
See Grand Prairie Dermatologists.