A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Griger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Griger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Griger, DO is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Griger graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Griger has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Little Falls Hospital
- Cobleskill Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Todd Griger DO is a male Rheumatologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. David T. Griger practice?
- Dr. David Griger has 1 office location.
Dr. David Griger practices Rheumatology near Cooperstown, NY.
See Cooperstown Rheumatologists.