Learn more about Dr. David Griger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Griger is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Griger
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Griger Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Griger, DO, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Griger graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Griger has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Little Falls Hospital
- Cobleskill Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David T Griger DO and MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. David T. Griger practice?
- Dr. David Griger has 1 office location.
Dr. David Griger practices Rheumatology near Cooperstown, NY.
See Cooperstown Rheumatologists.