A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Grodberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Grodberg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grodberg
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grodberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Grodberg, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Research
- Depressive Disorder
- Learning Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Grodberg graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Grodberg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Mitchell Grodberg MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David M. Grodberg practice?
- Dr. David Grodberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Grodberg practices Psychiatry near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See New Haven Psychiatrists.