A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Grosser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grosser
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Grosser, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grosser graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Grosser has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Longmont United Hosp, Longmont, Co
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Grosser MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David M. Grosser practice?
- Dr. David Grosser has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Grosser practices Anesthesiology and Family Medicine near Lafayette, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Wheat Ridge, CO.
See Lafayette Anesthesiologists and Lafayette Family Physicians.