A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Grossklaus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Grossklaus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Grossklaus, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossklaus graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Grossklaus has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Jon Grossklaus MD is a male Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Grossklaus practice?
- Dr. David Grossklaus has 1 office location.
Dr. David Grossklaus practices Urology near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Urologists.