Overall Review

July 15th, 2016
good doctor
finally I saw a good urologist+

February 4th, 2014
glad I went
I had been seeing another urologist and just didn't feel comfortable, so my doctor recommended a second opinion, I found Dr. Grossklaus and was glad I did. His office is fantastic, all staff friendly and caring, He was nice and went over my entire history and has helped me tremendously, way more than the other urologists I had seen. I now feel at ease with my urologic health and can thank them

March 11th, 2013
A Very Good Experience
I had an appointment with Dr Grossklaus. The moment I walked into his office I knew I had made the right choice. The staff were very helpful and made me feel like I had been a patient for years. I told the doctor my problems and he checked me out. He ordered a test and put my mind at rest. Thank you Dr. Grossklaus and staff.

January 26th, 2013
I had vasectomy from him and things went perfect. Really nice office and very professional staff, I found him by reading reviews online, most were really good and I can now agree, Glad I went to him

October 23rd, 2012
good experience
Excellent surgeon, good explanation of all aspects of care. Seems to really know his stuff, and my care was great all around. Highest recommendation

October 11th, 2012
Prognosis accuracy.
A gifted surgeon. Very accurate prognosis approach. A diamond in the rough concerning examination rooms. Needs to spend more time with the patient. Needs to be far more transparent with the prognosis and associated information concerning treatment. A young gun to say the least. A very funny guy.

September 18th, 2012
Really Good Experience
I was diagnosed with prostate cancer and I was shocked. I saw three urologists and didn't feel comfortable until I met Dr. Grossklaus, he explained things to me, he put me at ease. I had surgery and it went great and now I am cured, I am greatful every day

August 30th, 2012
Recent experience...
I had a prelimiary vasectomy appointment mid-August and filled out the usual paperwork. It appeared to be busy, but once I finished the paperwork, was called right in by a chipper nurse. Scheduled my procedure for a few weeks later, was less busy and waited less than 5 minutes. Again, friendly nurse and Dr. Grossklaus was friendly, we both shared some dry humor prior to the procedure and everything went well. I have heard horror stories from other about their vasectomies, however, just 2 days later and I feel great. No bruising or problems to speak of. If you can't find a good Dr for a vasectomy, try Dr. Grossklaus, he teaches the procedure at the Mayo clinic. Would you want a guy who teaches the procedure, or who is learning it? That's what I thought. Great experience all together.

August 28th, 2012
This guy is awesome!!
I have seen Dr. Grossklaus on several occasions. The first time was in the hospital. I had googled him and decided he was the one I wanted to see for a kidney stone that was giving me a lot of trouble. I ended up in the E.R. the night before I was to go see him for my first appt. He came to see me instead! He also spend time on several phone calls from the E.R. staff. He is very knowledgable,very personable and has a great bedside manner. He has an awesome sense of humor and really puts you at ease. I would NEVER consider seeing anyone else! Oh, the office staff is super as well. Very pleasant and always helpful.Out of 4 stars, I'd give him 10!!

June 7th, 2012
highest recommendation
my daughter did the research on line and set up the appointment for us. we met him and he immediately put me at ease. He is very busy but he really cares and he listened to our problems. We had seen 3 other urologists and liked him the best. My surgery went perfectly and now I can get back to my life.

March 20th, 2012
Excellent Experience
I found him on line because I was new to the area. I had just been diagnosed with kidney cancer. He reassurred me that things would be ok, he did my surgery and I am cured of my cancer thanks to him. I couldn't recommend him any more, thank you...

December 26th, 2011
An excellent, caring doctor
An excellent doctor. He performed my prostatectomy using a laparoscopic/ robotic procedure and the surgery and recovery went very smoothly with no pain and minimal discomfort. He is easy to talk to and clearly explained everything throughout my prostate cancer diagnosis, surgery and follow-up treatment. He was very careful to make sure all my questions were answered. His office and clinical staff are great to deal with as well. I highly recommend this doctor.