Dr. David Grossklaus Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Grossklaus?

November 1st, 2016

I believe this Dr. saved my life.

Dr. Grossklaus was recommended to me by my PC for emergency reasons. He was #1 on her list. When we met with him and my test results, he spent at least an hour explaining what I had and what options I had. He is polite, caring but cuts to the chase....no guessing about what to do. All follow-ups have been great and the office staff is right on top of everything. He's the BEST! TY Dr. G.

July 15th, 2016

good doctor

finally I saw a good urologist+

February 4th, 2014

glad I went

I had been seeing another urologist and just didn't feel comfortable, so my doctor recommended a second opinion, I found Dr. Grossklaus and was glad I did. His office is fantastic, all staff friendly and caring, He was nice and went over my entire history and has helped me tremendously, way more than the other urologists I had seen. I now feel at ease with my urologic health and can thank them

March 12th, 2013

A Very Good Experience

I had an appointment with Dr Grossklaus. The moment I walked into his office I knew I had made the right choice. The staff were very helpful and made me feel like I had been a patient for years. I told the doctor my problems and he checked me out. He ordered a test and put my mind at rest. Thank you Dr. Grossklaus and staff.

January 26th, 2013

I had vasectomy from him and things went perfect. Really nice office and very professional staff, I found him by reading reviews online, most were really good and I can now agree, Glad I went to him

October 23rd, 2012

good experience

Excellent surgeon, good explanation of all aspects of care. Seems to really know his stuff, and my care was great all around. Highest recommendation

October 11th, 2012

Prognosis accuracy.

A gifted surgeon. Very accurate prognosis approach. A diamond in the rough concerning examination rooms. Needs to spend more time with the patient. Needs to be far more transparent with the prognosis and associated information concerning treatment. A young gun to say the least. A very funny guy.

September 18th, 2012

Really Good Experience

I was diagnosed with prostate cancer and I was shocked. I saw three urologists and didn't feel comfortable until I met Dr. Grossklaus, he explained things to me, he put me at ease. I had surgery and it went great and now I am cured, I am greatful every day

August 30th, 2012

Recent experience...

I had a prelimiary vasectomy appointment mid-August and filled out the usual paperwork. It appeared to be busy, but once I finished the paperwork, was called right in by a chipper nurse. Scheduled my procedure for a few weeks later, was less busy and waited less than 5 minutes. Again, friendly nurse and Dr. Grossklaus was friendly, we both shared some dry humor prior to the procedure and everything went well. I have heard horror stories from other about their vasectomies, however, just 2 days later and I feel great. No bruising or problems to speak of. If you can't find a good Dr for a vasectomy, try Dr. Grossklaus, he teaches the procedure at the Mayo clinic. Would you want a guy who teaches the procedure, or who is learning it? That's what I thought. Great experience all together.

August 29th, 2012

This guy is awesome!!

I have seen Dr. Grossklaus on several occasions. The first time was in the hospital. I had googled him and decided he was the one I wanted to see for a kidney stone that was giving me a lot of trouble. I ended up in the E.R. the night before I was to go see him for my first appt. He came to see me instead! He also spend time on several phone calls from the E.R. staff. He is very knowledgable,very personable and has a great bedside manner. He has an awesome sense of humor and really puts you at ease. I would NEVER consider seeing anyone else! Oh, the office staff is super as well. Very pleasant and always helpful.Out of 4 stars, I'd give him 10!!

June 7th, 2012

highest recommendation

my daughter did the research on line and set up the appointment for us. we met him and he immediately put me at ease. He is very busy but he really cares and he listened to our problems. We had seen 3 other urologists and liked him the best. My surgery went perfectly and now I can get back to my life.

March 20th, 2012

Excellent Experience

I found him on line because I was new to the area. I had just been diagnosed with kidney cancer. He reassurred me that things would be ok, he did my surgery and I am cured of my cancer thanks to him. I couldn't recommend him any more, thank you...