A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Grossmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Grossmann is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grossmann
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grossmann Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossmann graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Grossmann MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David M. Grossmann practice?
- Dr. David Grossmann has 1 office location.
Dr. David Grossmann practices Psychiatry near Highland Park, IL.
See Highland Park Psychiatrists.