Dr. David Grosz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Grosz?

July 6th, 2017

My experience with Fercho Eye Clinic was rotten!! Discourteous staff, LONG wait time to get into appointment, LONG wait time In examining room. Rude nursing staff, Rude Receptionists. Bad All The Way Around!! I would NEVER recommend ANYBODY to get optical work done there! NEVER , NEVER EVER!!

April 25th, 2016

Dr. Gross

I would not recommend Dr. Gross! He made my eyes worse instead of better. I now have dry eyes which I never had before and my Optometrist tells me that I need bifocals! What a disappointment. Dr. Gross told me I would never need glasses again. He was not truthful with me and did not offer all my options.

July 24th, 2008