A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Grubbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Grubbs is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Grubbs, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grubbs graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Grubbs has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Scott Grubbs MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David S. Grubbs practice?
- Dr. David Grubbs has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Grubbs practices Family Medicine near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Family Physicians.