A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gruber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Gruber is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Gruber, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gruber graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gruber has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
- Lawrence General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Marc Gruber MD is a male Dermatologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Gruber practice?
- Dr. David Gruber has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Gruber practices Dermatology near Andover, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Salem, NH.
See Andover Dermatologists.