A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gruber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Gruber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Gruber, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Gruber graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Gruber has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
- Lawrence General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gruber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Tufts Health Plans - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Anthem - 14 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 5 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David M. Gruber practice?
Dr. David Gruber practices Dermatology near Andover, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Salem, NH.
See Andover Dermatologists.