A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gruenewald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Gruenewald, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Gruenewald graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Gruenewald has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Veterans Affairs Puget Sound Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Gruenewald MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David A. Gruenewald practice?
- Dr. David Gruenewald has 1 office location.
Dr. David Gruenewald practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists, Seattle Geriatric Doctors, and Seattle Hospice & Palliative Specialists.