A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gruenewald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gruenewald
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Gruenewald Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Gruenewald, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Gruenewald graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Gruenewald has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Veterans Affairs Puget Sound Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Gruenewald MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David A. Gruenewald practice?
- Dr. David Gruenewald has 1 office location.
Dr. David Gruenewald practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists, Seattle Geriatric Doctors, and Seattle Hospice & Palliative Specialists.