A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Grunkemeier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Grunkemeier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Grunkemeier, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Grunkemeier graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Grunkemeier has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Morris Segovia Grunkemeier MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Grunkemeier practice?
- Dr. David Grunkemeier has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Grunkemeier practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Hillsboro, OR and Tualatin, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Gastroenterologists.