A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Grunkemeier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Grunkemeier, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grunkemeier
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Grunkemeier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Grunkemeier, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Grunkemeier graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Grunkemeier has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Morris Segovia Grunkemeier MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Grunkemeier practice?
- Dr. David Grunkemeier has 1 office location.
Dr. David Grunkemeier practices Gastroenterology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Gastroenterologists.