A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Gu is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gu graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Gu has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Huntington Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 21 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David G. Gu practice?
Dr. David Gu practices Internal Medicine near Alhambra, CA.
See Alhambra Internists.