A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Guelich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Guelich, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guelich
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Guelich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Guelich, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guelich graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Guelich has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David R Guelich MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David R. Guelich practice?
- Dr. David Guelich has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Guelich practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Orthopedic Surgeons.