A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Guelich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Guelich, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Guelich, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guelich graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Guelich has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Guelich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David Guelich practice?
Dr. David Guelich practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Bridgeview, IL.
See Chicago Orthopedic Surgeons.