A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Guelich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Guelich, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guelich
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Guelich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Guelich, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guelich graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Guelich has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David R Guelich MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David R. Guelich practice?
- Dr. David Guelich has 1 office location.
Dr. David Guelich practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.