Dr. David Guelich MD Patient Reviews

4.7

June 22nd, 2016
Just had bicep repair surgery last month by Dr. Guelich. After 2nd appt with Dr Vitello and Guelich sitting in on the visit agreed to have it done even though it was an old injury I felt it was best to have it done. Dr. Guelich agreed and is very courteous, caring, and patient. I have full faith in his work and would highly recommend him.

August 26th, 2014
Exceptional Physician
Dr. Guelich is an exceptional physician. He communicates well, is a great surgeon and truly cares about his patients.

September 27th, 2011
Fixed my ankle
recommended by my trainer, fixed a bad break with surgery and planning on running marathon next week. Just saw him and got the all clear. SO ECSTATIC! Charming and caring doctor he deserves 6 stars!

August 30th, 2011
Wonderful!
Was referred by my PCP for our daughter who had a complicated knee injury (soccer). She has been treated with great care and we are happy to say that she is now starting at Iowa (full scholarship!) Will still have her follow up on holidays and all of her Dr.'s in Iowa are impressed with his work!

July 13th, 2011
Dr Guelich is very nice and I like his personality a lot. What I don't like is the fact that I feel thrown out of his office and I don't know what is going on. I assume my xrays today were ok but I have no idea how they looked and I would like to know. Both visits with him I was asking him questions in the hallway! I'd like more time and attention please! I never broke a bone before and I don't know what is normal or what to expect.

July 8th, 2011
Highly Recommended
Very conservative approach for the first visits. Dr. G considered my job and my ability to tolerate the pain. He fixed my shoulder and all his recommendations were spot on! Can't even see the incisions now, my wife thinks he's great too and we've referred all of our friends. Very nice practice!

June 7th, 2011
The Best!
Referred on by a friend. Terrific experience, and very well respected. Went for 2nd opinion and they spoke very highly. Fixed a cartilage problem in my knee. I'm running again and soo happy!!

March 25th, 2011
THE BEST!
Dr. Guelich and his staff are wonderful. Fixed a problem in my shoulder another surgeon screwed up. Spends time and honestly cares, not sure what we would have done w/out him!

March 3rd, 2011
Best Sports Orthopedic Surgeon in town!
I was able to go through three knee surgeries successfully thanks to Dr. Guelich. He is the most caring, honest, personable, supportive, and compassionate doctor I have ever met. As an athlete, going through two acl reconstructive surgeries and a meniscous repair in less than two years, has probably been the most challenging thing that I had to face as a soccer player so far. Dr. Guelich's professional expertise, knowledge, and caring support has made the whole difference in my quick recovery, physically and psychologically.

February 12th, 2011
Sent to Dr. Guelich for 2nd opinion. He affirmed the treatment recommendation from the first surgeon, and I'm still going to have him do my surgery. Great guy.

December 2nd, 2010
Terrific surgeon, very professional

April 29th, 2010
ACL, MCL, PCL
Doc did an amazing job. His downtime was accurate. He was phenomenal, the whole way. I would and do suggest him, whenever it comes up. Top notch.