A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Guerrero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Guerrero is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Guerrero graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Guerrero has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Andrew Guerrero MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David A. Guerrero practice?
- Dr. David Guerrero has 1 office location.
Dr. David Guerrero practices Family Medicine near Compton, CA.
See Compton Family Physicians.