A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Guerrero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Guerrero is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guerrero
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Guerrero Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Guerrero graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Guerrero has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Andrew Guerrero MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David A. Guerrero practice?
- Dr. David Guerrero has 1 office location.
Dr. David Guerrero practices Family Medicine near Compton, CA.
See Compton Primary Care Doctors.