A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Guerrero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Guerrero is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guerrero
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Guerrero Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Guerrero graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Guerrero has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Andrew Guerrero MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David A. Guerrero practice?
- Dr. David Guerrero has 1 office location.
Dr. David Guerrero practices Family Medicine near Compton, CA.
See Compton Primary Care Doctors.