Dr. David Guerrieri Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Guerrieri?

February 19th, 2016

One word...AMAZING!!!

I don't even know where to begin but long story short this doctor has treated both my 2 year old daughter and I at a local urgent care. He was beyond what I could ever ask for. My daughter took medicine from him without a single twitch!!! I practically have to hold her down and with another persons help! He constantly followed up to make sure everything was fine which was great since my daughter was sick for about a month getting worse by the week and he did everything in his power to make her feel better!. He's very kind , respectful, smart, dependable, and resilient! I have nothing but good words about this man!! I only wish he could be my daughters primary physician...wishful thinking...! anyone would be lucky to be treated by him!!!

January 8th, 2010

Best doctor !

I was in the ER for the first time in my entire life and the experience was distressing. Another doctor was on call when I entered inside the ER. He was blunt, rude, and uncaring. I was shocked at his behavior but then, I was suffering from severe pain and hyperventillating to care about anything else. Dr Guerrieri was different. When he came on duty after one hour later, he came over and introduced himself to me. I communicated my discomfort with being in the ER and he was very comforting and put me at ease. He had a great sense of humor which helped. He informed me that he wanted to talk to me before I departed. During this private discussion, he told me about the cause of having to visit the ER and that the compliacations that could have occured. He also discussed my aftercare so I knew what to do and that I should return to the ER should my situation reoccur.I have grate faith and trust in his diagnosis and choice of treatment. He know what to do immediately without running any unnecessary tests.

June 7th, 2017