A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Guidot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Guidot is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guidot
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Guidot Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Guidot, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Respiratory Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Guidot graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Guidot has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Marshall Guidot MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. David M. Guidot practice?
- Dr. David Guidot has 1 office location.
Dr. David Guidot practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists, Atlanta Critical Care Practitioners, and Atlanta Pulmonologists.