Dr. David Guidry Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Guidry?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 4th, 2011

Breathin' Easy

I saw Dr. Guidry when I had extreme shortness of breath, I have had COPD for several decades. I am usually pushed aside and rarely talked to, but Dr. Guidry was different, he sat next to me at my bed for an entire two hours! We talked about everything from my health, my kids, and the LSU Tigers, who were playing on my hospital T.V. After the game was finished, Dr. Guidry left, but I will always remember the care.

Doctor's Response

This "review" was placed in jest by a colleague of mine in residency training because he thought it would be amusing. I would like to remove it but don't know how. Obviously, the rating is high, but the commentary is false/in jest.

May 25th, 2010

WithDraw McGraw

I entered the hospital in extreme pain, and severely in need of Dilaudid. Not only did Dr. Guidry give me all the Dilaudid I needed intravenously, he sent me home with a FULL WEEK's SUPPLY!!! I can't wait til I get the sickness again.

May 11th, 2010

Howabouthatfat?

While Dr. Guidry was very pudgy, he was also very competent. Although he did not take time to stop eating his rather large sandwich to interview me, he did answer all of my questions.

September 8th, 2009

Great Physician

Although Dr. Guidry is from Louisana, and therefore doesn't speak English as a first language, he was able to effectively communicate with myself and my family. Overall we were very satisfied with his skill at diagnsosis.

Type 2 Diabetes