Dr. David Guillot MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 17th, 2015
Poor
I will be changing as soon as possible. Having to pay $75 just for them to fill you prescription. Receptionist are always rude. The Dr. Guillot cares more about getting his pay check then helping his patients out. I will never go back.

September 30th, 2015
Courteous nurses. However, the actual Physician not polite.
The nurses and staff are normally very polite. However, the actually physician is not polite. He kept talking over me, he barely asked question, and he didn't seem to care to provide me with the proper diagnosis. I told him that I get a skin infection every year. I asked him for the oral treatment instead of the topical treatment. I tried to explain to him that I get this infection every summer because I am an outdoorsy and physically active person. He didn't even ask where all my skin infection was. He didn't even examine it. He barely looked at it. I also told him that I wanted to receive a referral to an orthopedic doctor because I broke my ankle last year and it hurts when I exercise. Again, I am a psychically active person. I jog every day. He simply said that maybe I should stop exercising. Lol. Seriously, this is the worst doctors office I have ever visited. I visited two NP and was disappointed. I had hoped that the actual doctor would be better. No. He was just not very professional and I wouldn't trust that he gives many people appropriate diagnosis. I have seen both the Nurse Practitioner and the actual Doctor and am disappointed with both of them. Neither seemed to actually care about me as an individual patient and were not very polite.

February 4th, 2014
Review on DR.David Guillot
A good doctor on diagnosis but his promptness is very poor. If you have medicine to be faxed to a pharmacy you will be waiting! You must be a very patient person . Getting him or his staff on the phone is almost impossible however if you do, the staff is very rude. My overall rating is very low, mainly on account of poor staff, but some people I have talked to really like him . If Dr.Guillot could make some changes with promptness and the arrogance within his office he would be a top rated physician.

March 20th, 2017