Dr. David Guirao MD Patient Reviews

3.1

September 3rd, 2014
I was price gouged
I went to see doctor Guirao. for a routine physical and I had a bad experience. He just asked me some basic questions and when I told him about a concern of mine he seemed apathetic towards me. What the review below me the docttold me I had wax build up in my left ear I casually asked me if he could remove it. I agreed. He put a to set plastic nozzle and the end of a suction device and 5 seconds later he was done. Come to find out the charge was over a hundred extra to remove ear wax. The doctor should have made me aware of the charge before proceeding I felt like he was catching me price wise. I was not impressed with him one bit. He just didn't seem like he cared or connected to me as a patient. Nonchalant towards his patients it's definitely about money with him

November 21st, 2013
Double charge
It was bad experience to this doctor. It was a routine physical exam. However, during examination, I was asked if I had concerns, I told him one issue I had 6 months ago and I fell OK now except for sleep issue sometime. Then, this doctor charged me "wellness check" $250 and "office visit" $200 for this time office visit. Next time, do not talk any concerns you have if he ask you.

July 8th, 2012
Great Doctor
He accurately diagnosed my Dad's de-hydration and immediately started intravenous fluids in his office. He never seemed rushed, took time to listen to everything we had to say and answered all of our questions. He followed my Dad's progress daily. I can't say enough good things about the care and compassion he showed my dad and me.

April 22nd, 2009
wait time is too long with this office/physician