Dr. David Gulden Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Gulden?

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. David Gulden?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 17th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Gulden for quite some time now, we even followed him to his new practice at Oak Ridge Center and we live in Stillwater. He has seen me at my worst and now at the BEST I've been in my 58 years! He's the best team leader that I have ever had.

January 30th, 2015

Dr Gulden is excellent, I highly recommend him.

July 15th, 2010

Dr. David Gulden is one of Minnesota's best psychiatrists!

I personally have battled depression and bipolar disorder for 30 years. Dr. Gulden was kind and compassionate, to help me gain trust in him, and then the consumate professional doctor in discovering what my past treatment had been and what it should be in the future. He gave me hope! His understanding of the medical aspects of Mental Illness combined with the belief of using spirituality, creativity, kindness and compassion, helped me to find a reason to get up in the morning, helped me to find new gifts, meaning and dreams, and has shown me that I am not broken. On the contrary, I have more to offer the world from these terrible pains I went through than anything I could ever have offered if my life would have been "Normal." To the point that I know there is no such thing as "Normal Life," there's only Life, and all we can do is live it! I pray that Dr.Gulden and I keep our relationship going for as long as I need him. He's a very quiet, very humble man, but a real "pro" with a heart of gold.

February 28th, 2012