Dr. David Gulden Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Gulden?

Posted on September 27th, 2017

Very knowledgeable about all my chronic illnesses and his role and ability to help me get better. Very smart and kind.

Posted on August 17th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Gulden for quite some time now, we even followed him to his new practice at Oak Ridge Center and we live in Stillwater. He has seen me at my worst and now at the BEST I've been in my 58 years! He's the best team leader that I have ever had.

Posted on January 30th, 2015

Dr Gulden is excellent, I highly recommend him.

Dr. David Gulden is one of Minnesota's best psychiatrists!

Posted on July 15th, 2010

I personally have battled depression and bipolar disorder for 30 years. Dr. Gulden was kind and compassionate, to help me gain trust in him, and then the consumate professional doctor in discovering what my past treatment had been and what it should be in the future. He gave me hope! His understanding of the medical aspects of Mental Illness combined with the belief of using spirituality, creativity, kindness and compassion, helped me to find a reason to get up in the morning, helped me to find new gifts, meaning and dreams, and has shown me that I am not broken. On the contrary, I have more to offer the world from these terrible pains I went through than anything I could ever have offered if my life would have been "Normal." To the point that I know there is no such thing as "Normal Life," there's only Life, and all we can do is live it! I pray that Dr.Gulden and I keep our relationship going for as long as I need him. He's a very quiet, very humble man, but a real "pro" with a heart of gold.

Posted on February 28th, 2012