Overall Review

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

May 16th, 2013
Excellent and thorough!
Dr. Gullen is fantastic! In my initial appointment, he took the time to make sure he understood all of my past medical history and my lifestyle. Even though he has your long, detailed form in front of him, he will still review it with you to make sure nothing is overlooked (which is VERY useful). He has a calming effect and puts you at ease. Most importantly, he will make sure he gets to the bottom of your medical problem. I had two emergency room visits in a year, and my previous primary care physician said it was just a fluke and since he didn't see anything in my blood or urine tests, that doctor basically said to wait and see. Dr. Gullen, on the other hand, asked me lots of questions and examined me. When he didn't see anything obvious, he immediately scheduled me to see specialists and made sure I got the right tests to accurately diagnose my problem. I am so relieved that Dr. Gullen has made sure that my problem was taken care of! When the urologists finally declared my kidneys were fine, Dr. Gullen made sure I got into the gynecology department, where they found a huge fibroid that was messing up other organs. Dr. Gullen stays actively involved because he really cares. The only bad thing is that he is NOT in my insurance network so I have to pay significantly more to see him. However, I find that the extra cost is definitely worth it!