A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gullett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Gullett graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Gullett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gateway Medical Center
- Gateway Health System, Clarksville, Tn
- Gateway Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gullett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 10 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans