A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gundy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gundy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gundy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Gundy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Aerospace Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gundy graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Gundy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Elliot Hospital
- Southern Nh Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David H Gundy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Aerospace Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David H. Gundy practice?
- Dr. David Gundy has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Gundy practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Aerospace Medicine near Manchester, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Nashua, NH.
See Manchester Surgeons and Manchester Preventive Medicine Specialists.