A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gundy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Gundy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Aerospace Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gundy graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Gundy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Elliot Hospital
- Southern Nh Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Hunt Gundy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Aerospace Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David H. Gundy practice?
- Dr. David Gundy has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Gundy practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Aerospace Medicine near Manchester, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Nashua, NH and Salem, NH.
See Manchester Surgeons and Manchester Preventive Medicine Specialists.