A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gutglass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Gutglass, MD is board certified in Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gutglass graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Gutglass has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gutglass accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans