A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gutglass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Gutglass, MD is board certified in Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gutglass graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Gutglass has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Jonathan Gutglass MD is a male Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Gutglass practice?
- Dr. David Gutglass has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Gutglass practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA and San Francisco, CA.
See San Diego Pediatricians.