A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Guthman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Guthman, Urologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guthman
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Guthman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Guthman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Bladder Disorders
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guthman graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Guthman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Aaron Guthman MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Guthman practice?
- Dr. David Guthman has 12 office locations.
Dr. David Guthman practices Urology near Arlington Heights, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Prospect, IL and Palatine, IL.
See Arlington Heights Urologists.