A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Guthman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Guthman, Urologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guthman
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Guthman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Guthman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Bladder Disorders
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guthman graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Guthman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Aaron Guthman MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Guthman practice?
- Dr. David Guthman has 1 office location.
Dr. David Guthman practices Urology near Arlington Heights, IL.
See Arlington Heights Urologists.