A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gutierrez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Gutierrez, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gutierrez graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Gutierrez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Stone Oak Hospital
- Methodist Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Simon Gutierrez MD is a male Pediatrician, has 3 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David S. Gutierrez practice?
- Dr. David Gutierrez has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Gutierrez practices Pediatrics near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA and San Antonio, TX.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians.