by C.Pikowsky on Apr 22nd, 2015

Wonderful doctor. Thorough, follows up each diagnosis, and caring. I would recommend him to everyone.

wff show details wff
by dsd on Jun 2nd, 2014

rgrg

Jul 14th, 2012

wonderful, caring man. He listened to me.

The BEST Gastroenterologist in NY! show details The BEST Gastroenterologist in NY!
Jul 10th, 2012

Dr. Gutman is absolutely the best gastroenterologist in NY. My last few doctors had no idea how to treat my condition and then I found Dr. Gutman. What a difference! He was caring, beyond knowledgeable and made me feel like a new person! I highly recommend him for even the toughest cases.

May 15th, 2012

Good doctor, have a lot of confidence in him. You never feel rushed, he takes his time with his patients which is a good thing, but because of this the office should take this into consideration when scheduling because the wait time is very long. Other than that I would highly recommend Dr. Gutman.

Excellent Doctor! show details Excellent Doctor!
Apr 20th, 2012

He made me feel very comfortable. I feel a lot better than I did when I went to him with constant stomach issues that I was battleing for many years. I'm glad I went to see him and I will recommend him to family and friends in need.