Dr. David Gutstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Gutstein?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 28th, 2017

Very caring doctor

Dr Gutstein always has time to explain and review your tests. He never rushes and always takes time with you.

January 5th, 2017

Absolutely the best

August 1st, 2016

Very impressive

Dr. Gutstein is a very kind and understanding physician, who conducts himself in a very professional manner, always keeping his patient's best interests as a priority. He is very competent in his field and, as an RN, I simply cannot find anything negative to say about this physician....he practices good, solid, safe medicine.

January 22nd, 2016

Very bad experience at the office,was referral buy another doctor ,but had no idea on my records, very rude

October 23rd, 2013

rude condesending

Dr is rude condesending talks down to you dosnt listen to you dosnt spend time with you interupts you when you talk hes judgmental

July 25th, 2013

Ignored

Every time I call the office of dr Gutstein his office manager (wife) is horrendous to deal with. When you are really sick they do not have an opening or are on vacation with no back up or referral. Their stock answer is go to the emergency room. When you ask for a copy of a test result they make it hard to get and want to charge for giving it to you. I am so very done with this doctor. He may be good but it is useless if you cannot get past his wife. She is rude, lazy and nasty.

March 23rd, 2013

A gentleman's gentleman!

I visited this Doc over a year ago....I did my research, looked at schools attended, as well as other criteria ersonal to me. I waited an hour to see him.....I am as impatient a person as one can be, but I held out for some reason this time. My name was called and I was introduced to one of the nicest, down to earth, articulate, highly intelligent, personable person, all rolled into one package! I ahve not been back although I am at least 6mos overdue on a five year check up of my ....well you know, I did it once, prefer not to do it again. Regardless, This gentleman is tops!

November 29th, 2012

extremely satisfied.

January 31st, 2012

Dr. Gutstein is very caring. You can tell he is respected within the surgery center, which for me goes a long way. He stays on time during procedures, and the wait in the office comes from the caring nature of the man, and his no rush attitude with patients.

February 10th, 2011

Dr.Gutstein is a great doctor. My family has gone to him for the last six years and would recommend him!

October 14th, 2010

Dr. Gutstein is tops.

I was referred to Dr. Gutstein by my primacy care physician, and in the appoint before my colonoscopy, he spent at least 20 minutes with me. He asked all the health questions, but he also got to know me personally. The procedure went well, and his follow up was excellent. He ranks among the best as far as I am concerned.

July 16th, 2017