A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Arnold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Arnold is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Arnold, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Arnold graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Arnold has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Alabama Medical Center
- Wiregrass Medical Center
- Flowers Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Howell Arnold MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David H. Arnold practice?
- Dr. David Arnold has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Arnold practices Family Medicine near Geneva, AL.
See Geneva Family Physicians.