A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Avery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Avery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Avery
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Avery Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Avery, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Disorders of Excessive Sleepiness (Hypersomnia)
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Avery graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Avery has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David H Avery MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David H. Avery practice?
- Dr. David Avery has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Avery practices Psychiatry near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Psychiatrists.