A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Avery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Avery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Avery, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Disorders of Excessive Sleepiness (Hypersomnia)
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Avery graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Avery has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David H Avery MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David H. Avery practice?
- Dr. David Avery has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Avery practices Psychiatry near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Psychiatrists.