A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Avery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Avery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Avery
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Avery Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Avery, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Disorders of Excessive Sleepiness (Hypersomnia)
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Avery graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Avery has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David H Avery MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David H. Avery practice?
- Dr. David Avery has 1 office location.
Dr. David Avery practices Psychiatry near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Psychiatrists.