A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Barrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barrett
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Barrett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Barrett, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrett graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Barrett has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Native Medical Center, Phs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Hale Barrett MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David H. Barrett practice?
- Dr. David Barrett has 1 office location.
Dr. David Barrett practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists and Anchorage Geriatric Doctors.