A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Barrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Barrett, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrett graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Barrett has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Native Medical Center, Phs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Hale Barrett MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David H. Barrett practice?
- Dr. David Barrett has 1 office location.
Dr. David Barrett practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists and Anchorage Geriatric Doctors.