A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Berger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Berger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Berger, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Diseases
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Neoplastic Cell Transformation
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berger has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David H Berger MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David H. Berger practice?
- Dr. David Berger has 1 office location.
Dr. David Berger practices Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.