Dr. David Brown Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Brown?

February 22nd, 2017

I love Dr Brown. I would not go to anyone else. He is so kind and really cares about his patients. He was also wonderful with my daughter and helped her through a very difficult pregnancy to deliver a healthy, happy baby boy!!

February 3rd, 2016

BEST Dr. ever! Delivered both my girls and I just adored him!

November 17th, 2015

very caring and very caring staff

He knew exactly what was wrong with me and told me I would feel better in a few weeks and he was right very caring and very caring staff

August 31st, 2015

Dr Brown has an excellent bedside manner and displays sincere concern for my overall well-being. He's a wonderful doctor!

May 18th, 2015

I'm 41 and have gone to him since I was 19. He's the best!

December 20th, 2013

Horrific Office Staff

Not a single time that I called the Fort Myers Office did it take less than 30 minutes on the phone for the most simplistic questions. Often times longer after disconnects and wrong transfers. The office staff is absolutely inept at answering or working the phones. Numerous times I was placed on hold for extended periods of time and then disconnected or transferred to the wrong person. Several times staff workers picked up the phone asking some name, of some unknown person. My wife and I had nurses out-right lie to us about prescription laws, refill procedures and drug strength. And if they thought they were explaining the laws concerning a particular medication correctly, then they are not trained well enough to know what the actual law is. If Dr. Brown is as "great" a doctor as thought to be, his services fall short in the fact that his office staff is absolutely horrible. He falls short in the knowledge that his staff boarders on the verge of moronic. Bottom line, our experience was a bad enough to seek a new doctor.

April 29th, 2013

Not that great

I've been with Dr. Brown for about 3 years now. I am going to school down here so I thought it would be a good idea to get checkups and everything like that while I was down here. Every time I see Dr. Brown, it's like the first time we're meeting. He asks me the same questions and says the same things. He comes in the room, does whatever he has to do, and leaves. He always seems like he has more important things to do then see me. I don't trust anything he or his staff says. I just recently got a call that I had an abnormal pap, and I am definitely not going back there to get checked out again. I'm very surprised by all of these good reviews, but considering the fact that everyone was probably born and raised in FL, it's not that surprising, they probably don't know any better.

November 10th, 2012

He is a GREAT doctor with a friendly bedside manner. When I had a problem he took the time to explain everything well. I feel like Dr. Brown answered all my questions before leaving. After my experience with him I would never change doctors. A friend highly recommended him and she was right.

April 26th, 2012

sbh

Dr. Brown is a very caring, dedicated doctor. I wish more doctors were out there like him.

September 12th, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Brown for years, and it has been one good experience after another. He is attentive, smart, caring, and calm. I was referred to him by another doctor, who claimed that he was the best. She was right.

September 12th, 2011

Dr. Brown gives you all the time you need and he cares. He took care of my problem and is very professional. Dr. Brown is the BEST Doctor in SW Fla. I have sent some friends to see him and everybody says the same thing... Dr. Brown is a great doctor.

August 12th, 2010

Most Awesome OB ever!

I had been a long time patient of Doctor Browns, and I discovered I was pregnant, I was living in Estero, so I thought I would try someone closer. I miscarried, and then didn't like the way the doctor treated me after the DNC. So when I discovered I was pregnant just a month after, Dr. Brown and his staff saw me right away. Dr. Brown gave me an ultrasound every time I saw him for the first 3 months so I felt comfortable enough to know that the baby was healthy. When it was time to have our daughter, I was induced, and not progressing after 12 hours. He came in 4 times that day, then called from his car on his way back to the hospital to help me have the baby. He talked us through the c-section process, allowed us to think about it for about an hour, while he went to eat some dinner, then came back and told me it was in our best interest to go ahead with the c-section. 5 minutes later, we had a healthy baby girl. Doctor Brown never once told us that the baby was in danger. He told me 2 weeks later that our daughter was face up and having problems with the induction. At first I was I upset that we did not know, but after I thought about it, I was glad that I didn't know. 4 months later we found out that we were pregnant again, and Dr. Brown was there for me again through the entire process. He even convinced me that everything gets better once they get older. 9 months later, he delivered our healthy baby boy! I have recommended him to 5 of my friends and co-workers. They have all had really great experiences. I have to say that he was great with the understanding of post par dam stress, and gave some great recommendations.