Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About David Chen
David Chen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with other offices in Houston, TX and Dallas, TX (and 1 other location). He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. David Chen is affiliated with Dallas Methodist Physicians Network, Methodist Richardson Medical Center and Dallas NeuroScience, PA. He speaks English.
David Chen has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
David Chen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Frances Lomibao
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine, Residency
Dallas, TX 0.04 mi7
Dr. David Rosenstock
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Dallas, TX 0.04 mi48
Dr. Randall Wilson
Nuclear Cardiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Dallas, TX 0.04 mi30