A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Clements:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Clements is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clements
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clements Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Clements, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Clements graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Clements has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David H Clements MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David H. Clements practice?
- Dr. David Clements has 1 office location.
Dr. David Clements practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Surgeons.