A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Clements:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Clements is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Clements, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Clements graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Clements has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Cooper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clements accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David H. Clements practice?
Dr. David Clements practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Voorhees, NJ.
See Camden Orthopedic Surgeons.