A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Clements:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Clements is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clements
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Clements Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Clements, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Clements graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Clements has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David H Clements MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David H. Clements practice?
- Dr. David Clements has 1 office location.
Dr. David Clements practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Surgeons.