Dr. David Clements MD Patient Reviews

3.8

• Good
  • Bad

June 27th, 2016
Dr. Clements is the best surgeon ever. He is so knowledgeble, precise, dedicated. He explains the. procedure completely, takes time to speak to you, calls your home to see how you are doing. Overall amazing doctor!! Love him!!

December 17th, 2013
A SYSTEM DR
He's a typical "QUACK" that supplements his income with inaccurate IME results for W/C insurance companies. The office he uses is a dump. It's amazing what the almighty dollar will make people do. Even a so called doctor.

July 23rd, 2012
Very Caring and Great Bed side Manners
Dr Clements did a spinal infusion on my 10 year old daughter a year ago and he was FANTASTIC!! He got to our level, explained every sinlge thing and answered question I had, was a very caring and knoweldgable doctor. He took all the time we needed to feel comfort in this procedure.I would defiantly recommend Dr. Clements to anyone!!

July 5th, 2012
Good listener, sometimes LONG wait.....
Dr Clements is a quiet guy but listens attentively and answers all your questions regardless how long it takes. He really takes time and doesn't rush rush rush right thru everything and into the OR like some other dr's do. A few memners of His office staff could use a refresher course on social skills and overall politeness when chexking in/out. The office is ALWAYS FREEZING so bring a sweater (or coat)! Considering how long I usually wait, the office could really use a TV.

April 15th, 2012
Appreciation
Dr. Clements is a very skilled and caring surgeon. He took every precaution with me before, during, and after surgery. My surgery was a complete success. I appreciate him and his gifts from God.

September 26th, 2011
Excellent...Highly recommend him
Dr. Clements is a great surgeon and wonderful person. His bedside manner is impeccable, and he truly cares about his patients. Unlike other surgeons I have encountered, he is not arrogant and is responsive if any post-operative symptoms occur. I only have good things to say about him.

September 20th, 2011
lower back and neck
After Dr. Clements had read that my injury was a workmans comp he wrote up an inaccurate report claiming that he did testing on me which none of that took place, that I was doing well,etc., and had said to me during the office visit that he does not get involved in anything legal. I went to him to get a second opinion due to the workman comp doctors protecting the company I had worked for. Maybe if I did not write it was an work injury and also having an attorney he would of being a competent doctor.

December 1st, 2010
no one ever answers the phone in this office. Been trying for over 2 weeks to get an appointment for a follow up. Im done with this Doctor and his staff.

August 26th, 2010
An Outstanding Doctor
Dr.Clements was recommended to me, and I have found from almost a year under his care that he is as I was informed he is, An Outstanding Orthopaedic Surgeon.His experience, Professional Skill, Attention to Detail and Caring for his Patients Sets a high standard for others to follow. I am very fortunate to have him as my Doctor.

October 9th, 2009
Try to make an appointment
I have been trying to get through on the phone to make an appointment and I cannot. There answering machine says they will call you back but they don,t. I have not been able to get through on the phone for a week now. Can anyone out there help me.

April 6th, 2017