A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Collier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Collier, Professor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Collier, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Collier graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Collier has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Denver Health Medical Center
- Natl Jewish Medical & Research Center
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Harris Collier MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. David H. Collier practice?
- Dr. David Collier has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Collier practices Rheumatology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO and Simi Valley, CA.
See Denver Rheumatologists.