Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Deaton
Dr. David Deaton, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC, with other offices in Annapolis, MD and Annapolis, MD. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery. Dr. Deaton is affiliated with Georgetown University Hospital, Washington Hospital Center and Anne Arundel Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. David Deaton has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. David Deaton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.