A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Dunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Dunn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunn graduated from Louisiana Tech University, Ruston.
Dr. Dunn has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Howard Dunn MD is a male Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. David H. Dunn practice?
- Dr. David Dunn has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Dunn practices Gynecology near Rayville, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Metairie, LA.
See Rayville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.