A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Ellison, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
He has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Bartter Syndrome, Gitelman Syndrome, and High Blood Pressure Hypertension.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellison graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ellison has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ellison accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Ellison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David H. Ellison practice?
Dr. David Ellison practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Beaverton, OR and Clackamas, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Nephrologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dave Ellison, Dr. Davis Ellison, Dr. Dewey Ellison