Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Ellison
Dr. David Ellison, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, OR. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ellison is affiliated with Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital, Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics and Oregon Health & Science University. He speaks English.
Dr. David Ellison has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. David Ellison is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.
Dr. Scott Chadderdon
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Portland, OR 0 mi16
Dr. Andrei Sdrulla
Portland, OR 0 mi
Dr. Jody Kujovich
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Portland, OR 0 mi27