A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ellison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Ellison, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bartter Syndrome
- Gitelman Syndrome
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellison graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Ellison has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Hoadley Ellison MD is a male Nephrologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. David H. Ellison practice?
- Dr. David Ellison has 1 office location.
Dr. David Ellison practices Nephrology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Nephrologists.