A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Epstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Epstein
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Epstein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Epstein, MD is board certified in Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Spinal Fractures
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Epstein graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Epstein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David H Epstein MD is a male Interventional Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David H. Epstein practice?
- Dr. David Epstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Epstein practices Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Pembroke Pines, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hollywood, FL.
See Pembroke Pines Radiologists.