A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Epstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Epstein
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Epstein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Epstein, MD is board certified in Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Spinal Fractures
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Epstein graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Epstein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David H Epstein MD is a male Interventional Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David H. Epstein practice?
- Dr. David Epstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Epstein practices Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Pembroke Pines, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hollywood, FL.
See Pembroke Pines Radiologists.